Our baby boy turned into a little boy today!! I'm still in shock and second guessing my decision but it's only hair and it will always grow back. I could not handle anymore MULLET comments!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
It's Gone!
Posted by Dorian and Angie at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















11 comments:
Oh how sad! He looks so much older now, I think! I keep thinking I should shape Kenzies hair somehow but I'm afarid of losing her curls and making her look older!
I love it!!! He's such a handsome little man. Seriously he could be a model. You guys do good work!!
Oh, I loved the mullet!! He does look older. We really need to cut Paden's again. It's getting out of control. How are you guys doing? I think we're coming to BL for Halloween. What are you guys doing?
He is adorable not matter what!! He is growing right up. His hugs will be the same!! Love ya
It is so hard when you seem them grow up right in front of you! He still is so little. Just love & enjoy him. We are on our way to BL today - we'll give you a call.
Love you.
Mullet... LOL That is funny. Looks good! It does age him though. I hate haircuts. They are bitter-sweet.
You all look so good!! :)
Gosh he is so cute!!! He reminds me of my brother when he was little. He had long hair just like him it was really blonde.
I am starting to get mullet comments too! AUGHH! I love the new hair cut, but I agree about the long hair! It is so cute!
Ooohhh I know how he feels! I m having long hair withdrawls too! Now I think i'll do something crazy like dye it some syco color. What do you think??? He really looks like a cute big boy now!
Okay, I really expected to see pics of Joe Dirt and his pretty little witch on here after last night's party! :) Where are you? Busy or something???
Hi Ang,
I finally got around to doing a Blog of my own. And it is SO addicting. Yours is so fun to read too. I will check back often and feel free to check ours out too if you want.
Leslie and Tony
(grandmaleslie.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment